Monday, October 10, 2011

Day 10 Family Fun - Living in the Moment

Day 10
First Day of a schedule where everyone is at work or school and taxi service was on.  I sat back and thought you know not every day is Fun.  You can only do so many projects, what could I do for family fun?  I certainly am living in the moment and trying to be present but today was a hard one.  I am waiting to here on a job, no one calls back and that is frustrating.  Some days you feel all walled up!

Our family has moved from Orlando and Charleston and we are scattered all over the house.  Family situations have occured and it has been a difficult time closing my mom's estate.  My husband and I have experience sickness, stress and loss this year and have found that our family means so much to us.
Some days you feel like just reflecting...

So with all that is my head, how to have family fun today.  I center myself, take a deep breath and find my purpose.  As I stood in the laundry room, the washer not draining, I took a deep breath and knew that my purpose is life and my talent is living it!  I read this in Mark Nepo's book The Book of Awakening, but thought yeah that is a bit deep.  But you know it did hit today, my fun was picking up my grandsons from school and read not 1 or 2 but 4 books when we got home.  That was my joy and fun today.  Nothing grand, no projects just living in the moment.
My two boys...just what I needed, a little boy time just us...

Thank you for this grand 31 day adventure.

Di

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di