Sunday, October 16, 2011

Day 15 Family Fun with my daughter

Day 15 Family Fun

Wisdom tells me I am nothing.  Love tells me I am everything.  And between the two my life flows.
- Nisargadatta Maharaj

Being with my family is my life flow.  Their love is unconditional and always available!
Today was the day to be out and about in the fall weather. We found some fun items and a bunch of nice people when we went garage sailing.  One thing I must say, I always have a car adventure. Today, when I parked at one place, I couldn't get the emergency brake off. The roads are narrow and hilly. So finally after everyone is watching, the brake lever was found, I was able to get out of the driveway without hitting the other cars. But when I turned I went to a dead in and had to back up again!!

                            I seem to be in a purse mood lately!  I will be posting on my Etsy Shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/dibianna                                           
                                       No place like home...Don't you just love these ruby red slippers

                                                My $1 finds, pretty happy with these

                                                                   Button, Button, I have the Button
            In the Afternoon we took the boys (the little one and the daddy) to a walk downtown. 

Stopped for a "Spell" break at the bookshop

                                            Read a great children's book Scary Hamburger
                                               Early Girl Cafe...So good organic local food
                                              Even the buildings are getting ready for fall!

Have safe travels on your weekend,
Di

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di