Sunday, October 30, 2011

Day 30 Family Fun Halloween Wreath

Day 30 Family Fun

Since we are still in the house with our colds, I decided to complete a simple wreath for the sunroom door.  This is actually the front door Trick or Treaters would come to.
 I had made some extra ghosts  from a previous day  a print out from my stash.  I took the spring wreath and removed the garden can and ivy.  Added some burlap ribbon I found at and just attached the ghosts; tied the picture with orange and green ribbon.  Thankfully Michaels has the suction cup door hanger, just make sure your panes are clean and it will stick (mine slid off several times until my bright son-in-law said, I think you need to clean them!...it worked)

Now they will be greeted with a cute little witch and her ghosty friends

We will put the decorated pumpkins on the steps and be good to go.  I will post tomorrow with the final effects...It was fun decorating and doing projects this year with my grandsons and family.  I don't usually go all out but with the 31 Days of posting for October and being with all the family, it has been a joyful adventure.

Thank all of you in blogland for your great ideas...I have met some talented people out there and am glad we have a way to connect,
Di



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di