Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Day 4 of Family Fun and a Link Up with Fall Projects

Day 4 of Family Fun and a Link up with my Pumpkin Crafting Project
Fall_Link_Party_Kate

Two projects completed, we finally did our leaf hunt!  Went to
http://www.nickjr.com/printables/leaf-collecting-coloring-pages.jhtml  and printed up a booklet for Ro to look for leaf's. 
We had a blast finding the leafs and looking around the property.  Ro lead the 3 of us all over, up and down stairs and hills.

Okay pick this up and put it in the skull basket

Some weed growing on my plant but looked fun

We went up the hill to our neighbors yard to get the pine needles

Studying the book to direct us


Lambs ear plant, so soft...baa!

Yeah we are finding everything in the book

Oh smell that herb!  Lavender and Basil.
 
I shared my pumpkin making with the Fall Project Link, can't wait to do the next one...outside.  My patio sure needs help with all the cold weather we have had!  I found a lovely site www.pinksuedeshoe.com/2010/10/01/fall-pumpkins-tutorial/.  With her permission with giving credit to her, I made my pumpkins using her template, I changed a few things and use my feedsack, burlap and a 25 cent grain sack from a garage sale and made a bunch of pumpkins.  My little assistant helped stuff so he picked out 2 to take home!





Being Present to the Life I have is being with my family.  The fun is a bonus.
Safe Travels,
Di

2 comments:

  1. Love it!!! Looks like fun! This is such a special time of year. I enjoyed your post :)

    I blog at "Only a Breath" and would love for you to stop by if you have time! I'm writing about "31 Days to Love Your Neighbor". It has been a very interesting journey to say the least! :)

    Have a great day!
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable pumpkins! Especially the burlap:D

    Maysem @ odetoinspiration.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di