Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Day 5 Family Fun; Living in the Moment and being present

Day 5 Seek Life Everywhere
Embrace what the day brings, even if you wake up with joy, sadness, pain or wonder.  Acknowledge the feeling that you are experiencing life..you are alive and connected to the world!

The view from the top of our hill

At the Botanical Garden

I am linking up with several bloggers this week...so much fun going on out there, what's a girl to do!



Modern Country Style's
Fall In Love
link party!
You can link up ANYTHING to do with Autumn

Oh the smells of Autumn

I am in love with the white pumpkins made out of feed sacks!


Tommorrow I will be working on this....go take a look.

http://beautifulnest.blogspot.com/2011/09/hello-lovely-friends-how-has-your-week.html

Safe travels my friends,
Di

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di