Sunday, October 9, 2011

Day 9 Family Fun and living in the moment

We went to the playground and it appeared as a fort with endless possibilities.  Do you remember just letting go and twirling around or swing as high as you could go?


Those days at times seem so far away, yet I get a glimpse when the little one makes some wise observation.  Just 6 and he says "MiMi, don't you think we could just do this for the rest of our lives?"
Yes, Ro, I think we will do just that...at least for the afternoon.  No worries, no thoughts but enjoying the laughter of children and the beauty of the day.
So, just let go and enjoy yourself, try to let the worries go away...give thanks.
Safe Travels my Friends,
Di

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di