Sunday, October 30, 2011

Tools of the Past...Family Fun Day 27

Tools of the Past

A few posts ago I mentioned I put together toolboxes for my girls and myself.  I used favorite instruments from my mom, pops and father-in-law Bud

                                       I found this cute little box for me and filled it with my fav's






My mom's magnifiers...she always had these around.  Her recipe for Birthday Cake underneath...found during my searches.  I love to she her writing

lots of pliers, cutters and files

Bud had engineers tools, many of those are in storage but see the little box with parts, he built that case.  His boy scout compass and stopwatch.  Trusty measuring tape

                                      Bottles filled with buttons, watch parts and scrabble pieces


      My work desk, my brother said it looked like my mom's (no, he didn't mean it as a compliment!)
                         My father-in-law's Idea sign, he was always a tinker, creative man
                                      Part of my stamp, creative area, the rest is in the closet!!

What tools of the trade do you have always near by?
DI

Linking up with:
Feathered Nest Friday    Feathered Nest Friday  go here!!
Rachel at French Farmhouse 425
is giving away some beautiful things from The French Basketeer.


Safe Travels,
Di

P.S. Forgot to post this on the correct day, must be the cold medication...thought I did but when I went in today I noticed it still said edit...sorry about that!

1 comment:

  1. Love your little treasures!! So charming~ Thanks so much for linking up at Feathered Nest Friday !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di