Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Busy Busy Bee

Busy Busy Bee Projects

I have been busy preparing for the holidays and have completed so many of my "Wish List Projects".  It started with my fabric stash!  I love vintage tablecloths but since we moved we only have room for our farm table.  My great vintage enamel table now lives at my brothers house.
So I took my fabrics, tablecloths, lace, burlap and books and started creating.

Apples

 

                                      
                                                                         Banners

They are reversible

                                                          
                                                                Market Bags
                                                                          Lined and reversible
                                                                               Paper Banners



                            My Beautiful daughter made crochet hats


                                                                Now off to make more white ironstone and burlap projects, which will showcase next!!!  Oh yes, I have to get a new case of sewing machine needles since one broke!  So out in the rain I go and I hope you will stop by to see my goodies at my Etsy Shop.
                                                                    Di
Linking to:

Good Life Wednesdays{Primp}








4 comments:

  1. Great stuff, but I have to say, that last paper garland is knock my socks off gorgeous! Great idea and it looks lovely! What a talented family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Di, I'm so glad I happened upon your blog! (I'm visiting from Creative Thursdays at The Vintage Farmhouse - link #17 - come visit, I'm holding a giveaway through Sunday night.) Your sewing projects are wonderful and I'm a real sucker for buntings and banners. Not to mention crocheted items--those hats are adorable. Looking forward to seeing your ironstone and burlap projects!

    Take care,
    Erin @ Carolina Country Living

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all so pretty but I especially like the apples!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I am your newest follower! Wow, so many projects in one post - I don't know which one to comment on first. They are all great! I love the paper banners especially - so unique! I also made some fabric food recently - using felt from old jumpers. Karima
    www.karimascrafts.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di