Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Cloches and Fall's Softer Side

Fall quickly moving to Winter here in Asheville
I played around with my white wicker buffet, which I lovingly got in the 80's from my great Uncle Pat.
He bought it off a "mountain" guy heading to the flea market.  I quickly said I would buy it from him.
The deal was made, and I got a chair that matched from the Farm and he delivered it from Linville Falls To Orlando...what a deal!!!  And now it is back in North Carolina, funny how life does that.

This is how it looked

Adding a fall theme

                                       The plate belonged to my husband's family from Ireland

                                         A sweet little groud blessed in kisses of white & orange
                                 


  Added in my bell jars with nest and shells and a dish from the garden (tutorial for dish gardens coming up!)


The glory of fall's end of day in the background

                                                                    
                                                                Sweet Journey's
                                                                           Di
Linking up with these great Blogs



http://astrollthrulife.blogspot.com/








Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Hi Di, I like your wicker table, I would buy that for sure! It's a great place for treasures found out and about. I hope you are enjoying the change of seasons, even though I have to say we are having a beautiful day today.
    xoxo~SueBee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    I really drool & love your clochés. What a treasure you have. Hope you enjoy collecting them.

    Greetings from Stockholm City.
    /chie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Di~ Thank you for the sweet comment you left me! I would love for you to share your talent over at my linky party! Click on over and join the FUN!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di