Friday, November 4, 2011

Creating Inside Gardens

 Firs,t off let me thank The Thrifty Groove for Featuring my Dining Room, I am continuing on my Burlap Creations with more to come but I did create Container Gardens to present!  Please visit her and see my featured post.  Join us for some great fun.

Quick and Easy Inside Gardens
Seasons pass by so fast Fall is quickly moving into Winter
I wanted to preserve my plantings from Summer, the nights here are going down to 20's


                                                               Lamb's Ear from front yard


A new begining for our plants

A little nuturing and alot of growth happened from Summer to Winter

 Sweet kisses always make for a great day
                                                           To create the dish gardens gather your favorite planters...mine are McCoy cream planters $3 each, an Ironstone dish that I got for $2 and a beautiful pot that I found in the laundry room.


Next, gather plants...I got Lamb's ear, Succulant's from the garden and curly hair plant from garden
succulents

Curly hair plant
 Place rocks and soil (organic if you can) in the dishes.  I just happened to have leftover bag in the storage (FREE).

During the move my $2 Ironstone dish chipped but I love it anyway; I filled the pots and started adding plants.  The one thing I spent this weekend was $7 for the green moss at the nursery...I think it added a nice touch.

 Plant for Erin's birthday, a vintage flower pot and dish...Free, I added a pretty handmade card and a gift card for a free overnight babysitting service (from us Mimi and Papa)!
 McCoy Planters

For the holidays I am going to add so Fairies from the Garden shop Thyme in the Garden

Have Fun with your Gardens
Di

Linking up with these fabulous people








The Thrifty Groove


shabby creek cottagePotpourri Friday
vif187

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful container gardens!

    Thanks so much for entering my giveaway. I added you for the bonus! Best of luck.
    hugs Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pretty pottery containers you used. Thanks so much for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your idea garden planters. Darling blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, I love your little indoor garden. I had thought about bringing in my geraniums for the winter but the problem is space in an apartment. Thanks for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di