Sunday, December 4, 2011

Burlap Blessings

                                                                     Burlap Blessings

This was my first time working with Burlap, and I was addicted.  I made Totes, Flowers, Ornaments, Stockings and used it for backdrops under my tree.  Of course, I made everyone in our family a tote!  Some with lace, some with flower and some just plain.











I HOPE you have a blessed Christmas.  DI

freckled laundry



Linking up with  Funky Junk's Sat Nite Special

1 comment:

  1. Really sweet and homey projects- I adore burlap this season.

    (love your header too- I adore scrabble tiles)

    Smiles!

    Via: Freckled Laundry linky party,
    Suzanne in chilly NW Illinois

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di