Friday, December 2, 2011

Dreaming of a White Christmas

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

I recently went to an estate sale, the house was beautiful and the views fantastic.  I went the first day and bought items I knew would not last until the last day.  Then I went back and hit the 75% off sale and got so many fun items.  I am always on the look out for white, vintage and architectual items and I found it here.
                                                  Sweet Picture with Girl in White Bonnet
                                                       Victorian Dress with White Lace

This is the master bedroom bathroom, so pretty and white wicker...yes I passed on wicker because I have room only for small items.
                           Dreamy blue sofa (I know it is not white but would fit in with my      creamy white bedroom) which I would have loved for a bedroom, if only I had space!

Small sitting bench with creamy handstiched seat

I could imagine this iron bed filled with my white coverlet and white pillows
 And the 2nd bedroom white fireplace, divine!!  Look someone inlayed all that broken tile or pottery
 And this chaise lounge, that would be in my bedroom also, no need to recover, it was silky creamy white!  A cute young woman with a baby bought it...lucky girl.
                                       I did buy: this sweet boudair set, all cotton and lace
                                                              This dreamy perfume bottle
                                       Beautiful shabby chic frames with gold sweet designs
                                  Sweet little baby shoe that I added to my Shell Shell Collection


                                                                 Collection of White Hardware
 And a beautiful lace inlaid white, iron and glass footed dressing tray (found in that master bedroom)
                                                              Sweet Dreams my Friends

Di

Linking up with
 Creating Christmas at The Girl Creative Holiday

freckled laundry

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see more my friend. Following so I won't miss a beat~

    xoRebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this looks like a great estate sale. The white hardware is where my heart was won. Your newest follower.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di