Saturday, December 17, 2011

Found Goodies the Week Before Christmas

Twas the week before Christmas and an estate sale I did find...
I was out doing my last round of Christmas shopping and found a great sale.  Most of these items will be posted on my Etsy shop (click to go to CottageWishes Etsy)
I have met so many wonderful people and learned so much from you all.  I am offering 25% of for the Holidays.




A beautiful couple all dressed to celebrate

                                                          A wise man reflecting on the worlds gifts
                                                                    Ironstone...enough said
                                    Sweet little girls picking Florida Oranges from a Vintage Book
                                                                A trio of Yellowstone
                                                                           Roosters in French Blue
                                                                  Vintage Books with Templates

                                                                    Blue and White
                                                                     German China
                                                                       Blue Bobbins
                                                                  Creamy Dreamy Celluloid
                                                              Large Bobbins made into candlesticks
                                                                3 Wise Women!
                                                                        A loving mother

                                                                Blessings my friends
                                                                         Di...Sharing With
                                                                  Faded Charm for White Wednesday
French Country Cottage for Feather Your Nest Friday
The Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home
At the Picket Fence for Inspiration Friday
Stuff and Nonsense for Fridays Unfolded
2805 for Potpourri Friday
Ivy and Elephants

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I love them all; I just passed up and old toy truck that I'm going back to get--thanks for the inspiration and eye-candy! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what FABULOUS FINDS!!!! thanks for sharing!!! so glad i met you! sending holiday hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have found the cutest things ever...wow I love the great finds...love love that set of beautiful bowls and the pretty german China dish...love it...I am a new follower of yours and I will be back...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your three wise women! So cute. Thanks so much for linking to "What's It Wednesday".
    Please join us again, it's not a party without you!
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for joining me at Home Sweet Home and have a very Merry Christmas!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di