Friday, December 9, 2011

The Many Faces of Santa

THE MANY FACES OF SANTA

Ever since I can remember the jolly face of Santa made the realility of the season possible for me.  I usually have our pictures with Santa from childhood displayed.  But since I can't find them, they must be in storage, I have my Santas to show.  Some are vintage and some I have collected yearly at favorite shops.  My brother called Santa "HO HO".

                                                         THE JOY OF SMALL EYES
 MY DEAR FRIEND IZZY BROUGHT THIS BACK FROM ITALY






























                                          We Wish You A Merry Christmas! Di
SHARING WITH STUFF AND NONSENSE
Thanks Debra for featuring my holiday gifts!!
Linking up with Trees at 2085



Unskinny Boppy

2 comments:

  1. Yes, Santa does have many faces, doesn't he? Such a sweet collection!

    Thank you for participating and linking to the Christmas Tree Party at 2805.

    I do hope you will check out the gracious sponsor of the $100 Pottery Barn giveaway by becoming a member of Hometalk or liking them on Facebook. Links are provided for each.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for linking up to the Show Your Glow Christmas Tree party. I really enjoyed looking at your pics!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di