Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas Eve


Wishing you a wonderful Christmas with many blessings.  Thanks to all who follow and read this simple blog from my life.   I have appreciated all the comments about our little cottage life.  We were blessed in moving closer to our grandkids and nieces.  I hope the new year brings you health, joy and happinessHappy Birthday Jesus.

                                 My beautiful pillow made by Nan from You Can Make That


                                We will watch It's A Wonderful Life Tonight, our favorite movie
                                     I can show the bedroom now that all the gifts are wrapped

     Do you see my early Christmas presents?   The dresser Tray, White Perfume, Couple & Card

                                                              A Beautiful present I bought myself from Rhonda at a little bit of French...just beautiful
                                          We finished up the Sugar & Gingerbread Cookies
                                                      We had fun using the vintage cutters

                                          All Ro Ro wants for Christmas is his Two Front Teeth!!
                                                  My favorite Christmas Books


                                We finished projects (3 years old and paint what was I thinking?)

                                                  From My Heart To Yours....Merry Christmas
                                                                               Di

7 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Di! You have a beautiful home, all warm and cozy. Fun with your family!
    Great post...
    xoxo~SueBee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Di, how adorable your Ro Ro is! I bet you had so much fun.

    I'm so happy you love your art tag!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you and your family a very merry beautiful Christmas!
    Hugs~Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog! Me and my daughter ooohhhing and ahhhhing over all of your photos. Beautiful home! Have a very Merry Christmas!
    Sherry's Bees Nest

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Di, It's ALL so gorgeous and I adore all your Christmas presents--they are soooo beautiful!!!

    I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adore your pillow and all of the other precious treasures!! Thank you for sharing with us Di.

    All the Best!!

    Xoxo
    Karena

    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Di,
    Every time I visit, I just stare at that gorgeous header of yours--I LOVE it!!!
    xo
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di