Thursday, December 22, 2011

Presents and Cookies


I received 2 packages in the mail and boy was I a happy girl.   The first one was from Nan, isn't it packaged pretty, all sewn up, I really didn't want to open, so I cut it so I could reuse it.




Look inside burlap and linen with lavendar


Beautiful Lavendar Sachet....Big reveal on the pillow coming next post

                                                                                
                                                     The second package an ornamet and Fold Magazine

                                                                    
Look at that writting on the back, the ornament went straight to the tree



On to cookie baking...got out the old mixer, cutters and cookbooks







We decided gingerbread, sugar, oatmeal/cherry, chocolate chip cookies





My assistant


I packaged up in my pretty tin


Tommorrow we attack the gingerbread and sugar cookies....stay tune, I will have 2 assistants, a 3 year old and 6 year old!!!

Blessings,

Di, Sharing with

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet post and you have the most adorable assistant!

    Thank you for sharing at Potpourri Friday! Have a very Merry Christmas and wonderful Holiday Season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Di!

    I just saw your post! The pillow looks great on your bed! I am SO glad it's finally there, in your home! :) Thanks for the sweet posts about the arrival of the package and the finished product!

    Wishing you a wonderful 2012, filled with blessings!

    Nan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di