Monday, December 5, 2011

Time for Silver

Time for Silver

I am sentimental for Silver.  My mom and dad always put tinsel on our trees and spray snow on the windows.  We had shiny brite ornaments and color bulbs on the tree.  Mom would pin curl my hair the night before and I would get up early to see what Santa brought.







Petit Tinsel Tree

                                                                       Penquin from my husbands mom
                                               Sweet Tea Pot and vintage silver balls

Dusty Miller adds that touch of silver to a Winters Nature Bath

Not quite ready for the 25th...only 20 more days


Linking up with
Freckled Laundry

 Creating Christmas at The Girl Creative
My Christmas Wish...Peace on Earth,
Blessings my dear friends,
Di

center>Design Dazzle

1 comment:

  1. You Won! You Won!! I'm so jealous, but in a good way! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di