Tuesday, December 20, 2011

What is it Christmas Wreath?

I spent most of yesterday resting.  It seems my grandboys love to share...their virsus.  We are a sharing family, and again I have a little sore throat and big sniffles.  So, I wanted to get something on the side door!!
I go backwards so you can guess what the container is...






Sweet Cornhusk Angel, she asked to come home with me from Goodwill


Fresh greenery from the yard with a sprinkle of berries



I found this at my favorite Garden Center Thyme in the Garden


It is an old mining tool...Hope I find jewels this Christmas

Have a great Day, Di
Sharing with
My Romatic Home
Ivy and Elephants
                                                                       vintage friday @ commongrounds
                                                                       Costal Charms
Mama Hens Whatever Wednesday

4 comments:

  1. Hi Di,

    Your front door looks so festive. The Angel is adorable. So cool that you used a mining tool to make it.

    Feel better!

    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Di, love your festive post....puts one in the Christmas spirit, for sure.

    Merry Christmas blessings to you.

    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. This turned out great, I really love it! The greens and burlap ribbon with the ornaments are just perfect for the porch. thanks so much for linking up for the party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how clever of you .... a stunning wreath ... big hugz to you for xmas xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di