Monday, January 23, 2012

All Things Beautiful at CottageWishes

 
CottageWishes are my finds out and about.  I love vintage, European, French County, Scandanavian Style and Shabby Chic.  And while we are at it throw is some good ole country and rusty junk.  I love mixing it up and gravitate towards an eclectic mix.  My Etsy shop is brimming with beautiful estate finds.  I have been lucky to find some great estate sales here in Asheville.  Sweet Florentine pieces that I need to share.  Also, someone very sweet gave me advice that if I could not use my vintage curtains to share and let someone else enjoy them.  So, I am listing my vintage lace curtains.  One pair is from France, one set has 12 panels and is vintage net curtains (oh how I want to hide them away!) and I have another set of lace curtains from the 80's. 
 

The view from the top driveway of our bungalow
I have some new listings and invite you on over!! My Etsy shop , CottageWishes



 












 I am looking around Asheville and surrounding towns finding beautiful places to shop and great estate sales from some lovely people.  My dream is to have a cute little cottage, right now we are living in a Bungalow that we are renting.  But, I am lving our home and having fun decorating.  So, I will share with you my finds and I may keep a few along the way!
 


 The House Blessing and Flower pictures are gold gilded frames from Florence, Italy (not South Carolina)
 This sweet Madonna and cross are from Switzerland
 The compact is awesome petite point Vintage

 The Plate from Italy

Vintage Purses
The pitcher from Finland




And these beautiful curtains.  I am posting more curtains as well.

Please visit and comb through my Etsy Shop CottageWishes and after please come sit a spell with me at my blog Cottage-Wishes.
Have a Wonderful Day, Thanks for Stopping by
And
Now The GIVEAWAY  Homemaker on a Dime is hosting a great giveaway and more wonderful blogs with some shops and ideas
Thank You to Homemaker On a Dime for hosting this great group and a giveaway!!!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di