Friday, January 6, 2012

Beautiful Vintage Finds...What's a girl suppose to do?

A Beautiful Find

I am in a pickle, or oh pickle juice I've done it again...

                                           See these beautiful designs on that creamy white?


                                                     And the edging...
                                                      The almost net appearance
See how light and airy they are?
 
              12 panels of these beautiful curtains, do I keep them or place on etsy?
           I always love the things I pick out and think oh no problem I can sell that and while I am taking pictures, I think about canopies, netting, liners....I guess we will have to vote...

                                                            This little girl says oui, oui
     This little girl says wait don't you already have a set of lace curtains in the chest, and what about those silk rose pattern curtains you have...remember those.

What is a girl to do?

DI
linking up for answers:
                                                  Vintage Friday with Common Grounds
                                                                Freckled Laundry
                                                    French Country Cottage                                                                           


4 comments:

  1. Okay those are SO beautiful and I can see exactly why you are in a pickle!! I'm in hyper-organization mode and my new rule of thumb for 2012 is, if I can't immediately think of a specific need or reason to keep something, sell it or let someone else enjoy it. Easier said than done as I haven't had to make that decision yet! Sounds like you already have some lovely lacey linens in your chest. 12 vintage MATCHING panels are hard to come by so if you can't use them, I vote for putting them on Etsy and making someone's day. Then again, you could always sell the others and put these in their place. I know. I'm not helping! :) Thank you so much for sharing, Di!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what great treasures. Love the lace curtains! Thank you for joining me at Home Sweet Home! I am following you back, Welcome!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those curtains! I guess I need to start checking your Etsy shop for your wonderful finds! Enjoy your weekend! Hugs! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di