Monday, January 16, 2012

Dreaming...

 Yes, I've been Dreaming again, I forgot I wasn't in Florida because the temperatures have been so mild.  Then the rain hit, high winds and I woke up to Snow.  Oh yeah, I am in North Carolina after all.
Talk about dreaming, I am taking the Jeanne Oliver class with a bunch of creative people, Creatively Made.  I have learned so much during week one, my head hurts a bit from over-thinking!
                          This is my Vintage Journal, hubby was amazed I didn't cut anything but the book!
Now that I writing that comment, I wonder if he thinks I'm accident prone...yes.  Anyway,  I am using my papers, stamping supplies and found bits which is great.  The class is one that I encourage you to take when Jeanne offers it again.  She talks you through every detail and answers the questions quickly.  I have found some new blogs and new friends.
This in the Altered Journal I made.  I added bits of vintage jewlry and a part from my watch parts collection.  Can you believe the image came from a magazine?  One of Jeanne's tricks.
                                         My heart is full from all the lovely people taking the class
I was out shopping during the week and found these mediallion greek pictures with great metal arrows.

                                                 Then I found this at Oddfellows Antiques
                                                                           Isn't it beautiful
                                                           And this beautiful picture, so sweet
                                                            Miss Princess in design
                            
Great basket

So such a great week, and tonight I get to go to a paint class of Anne Sloan's paints...I am a lucky girl this week.
Di

      Keeping It SimpleBoogieboard Cottage


4 comments:

  1. I love your journal, and finds. The basket has a great design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I'm in N.C. too so I know
    exactly what you are saying about our
    crazy weather!
    Sherry's Bees Nest

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a perfect post--right up that creativity alley, thanks for sharing. I had no idea her class was focusing on creativity!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di