Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Ooh La La


The Paris Apartment...by Claudia Strasser, ooh la la look at what I received at my door!


I won this in December at Karena's blog Art By Karena , if you have not been there you have to see the artists she featuresClaudia has such great style and oh the apartments she styles, wow.  She also has a blog, Paris Apartment,  that is fabulous.
So, I thought I would share some more of Nostaliqic Antiques here in Asheville, I found some beautiful items that would fit right in a Paris Apartment
Lavender Bottles etched with the necessities!



Edith Collins Purse, the designer from Texas, oh don't I wish I had a few more of these, I love her vintage designs. 



A bronze starfish, it really looks like a stand but I love it.

Lace skirt, I loved it but it was pricey

A hand carved Madonna

Metal wall hanging

Vintage furs and clothing

I would love this picture for my bedroom

I like this one also.

Now to the things I did buy...


These pillows are from Home Goods, they are fabulous



Net Curtains with a velvety feel on the edges and flowers, 12 panels

A very tiny change petite point change purse, perfect for me to attach a necklace.  I have been searching for ages for something like this!  I was a happy camper

My buffet in the sun porch, my french clock from my mom!


From My Bungalow putting that French Twist wherever I can, Di
Sharing with
                                                                      Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
                                                  Vintage Friday with Common Grounds
                                                                Freckled Laundry
                                                    French CountryCottage                                                                           
                                                                      A to Z Home Stories

7 comments:

  1. Hi Diane,
    Great to meet you and so happy you stopped by to tell me about your post!
    I'll add you to my blogroll and hope you stay in touch!
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diane you have a lovely blog, I am loving all the French necessities you found while shopping. You are one lucky girl with two great books. Sure enjoyed your post…………

    ~Emily
    The French Hutch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Diane, thanks for sharing this great pictures, love your new curtains they look so ethereal.

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I have to go look for that French on a budget book !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coming over from Voila! French Inspiration party and I'm your newest follower. I love all things French Country. Would love the follow-back if you get a chance to visit me! Hugs, Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore those curtains. Thank you ever so much for sharing. This is my first visit to your special space, I will follow on my way out as I am sure I will enjoy engaging and supporting your special place now I have found you,I hope you will find the some time to come visit me some time. Cheers SpecialK XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the book Paris Apartment!!!! I have used that book as inspiration to decorate my home!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di