Saturday, January 28, 2012

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you

Thank you  Karee  at The Vintage Chateau, she wrote "Because I love so much of what you do I am awarding you...
The Criteria: The Liebster Blog Award is meant to showcase bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers. This is all done in the spirit of pay-it-forward.

The Rules: You must mention and link to the person who awarded you with Liebster, and mention 5 other blogs with fewer than 200 followers who you think worthy of the Liebster!"

"‘Liebster’ means ‘favorite’ or ‘dearest’ in German. This award, which originated in Germany, recognizes up and coming bloggers! In accepting this award, I agree to:
  • Thank the person that gave me the award and link back to their blog
  • Copy and paste the award to my blog
  • Reveal the 5 blogs I have chosen to award and let them know by commenting on their blog
  • Pay it forward by awarding it to bloggers they would like to honor
Kelly helped to explain the rules The five blogs I’m passing the award along to are featured below.  These are all blogs with fewer than 200 followers and they all have great ideas and projects to share ...

So the blogs I have chosen are below with a picture from their blog...now you see why I like them!  Enjoy
http://www.my-hearts-song.com/ 
http://sherrysbeesnest.blogspot.com/  Sherry's Bees Nest

4 comments:

  1. Your awesome. Thank you so much for the award. I have also passed it on to some of my favs! Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the award and your sweet comments! It is my honor that you thought of me! Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! You are very sweet to think of me.
    I appreciate your kind words. Have an awesome day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the award and the kind words... You are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di