Friday, February 3, 2012

Finding the Lovely

Such a beautiful day in North Carolina, the mountains are just like the song "purple mountains majesty" and the blue sky true.  I got to hang out with my grandboys this week.  Jeanne Oliver is hosting a link, Finding the Lovely.  She has suggested taking pictures of our week and enjoying the moment. 













My week was filled with fun little grandboys.  One indulged me in just being inside and reading Scobby Do, the other shopping at the antique shops.
Share your Lovely Moments with her, I am sharing HERE
 One last note, I am taking an Eclass by the fabulous Jeanne and without seeing her blog this is the project (my self portrait) I finished this morning.  My words reflect exactly my feelings of pausing to see the Lovely: She closed her eyes to truly see the beauty of the moment.

Enjoy the Beauty the surrounds you!
Di

8 comments:

  1. so touching! great moments captures! thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fuzzy bunnies ... sweet grandchildren .. ANTIQUES!! {ANTIQUES!!}
      You do have a lot of "lovely" her ; )
      xo
      Jill

      Delete
  2. So happy you linked up! It is fun to live vicariously through each other and see how we each spend our weeks - and the things we love about each day!
    Have a fabulous weekend,
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you are playing along. Love all your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos. Your grandboys are so cute. Love the self portrait.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes indeed you found some lovelies! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a great job of finding the lovely and letting us see it through your post. Reminding us of what is important...family.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di