Saturday, February 25, 2012

Happy Weekend!

Asheville office

Yay, I have a job now.  As many of you know since moving from Florida to North Carolina I was retired from my old job but looking for something here since I offically couldn't retire.  After several close job hires I found the perfect fit!  I am excited to be joining a Family Practice here in town.  It is a lovely office with such great people.  They have 2 locations and one is in the beautiful town of Black Mountain.  I can't wait to share pictures with you of that town!!
Black Mountain office

This is my morning view as I head into the office.

This church is so beautiful, at lunch 3 of us take a walk around the church and up the road to the Blue Ridge Parkway!

The second office is in Black Mountain, there is the sweetest historic district with a wonderful shopping area.


Love the door!


This was in a beautiful shop filled with art and pottery and beautiful handmade jewlry

A Lovely Antique shop with many dealers upstairs and downstairs.  This building was a livery.



Some Local pottery!


I won a beautiful burlap pillow from Nan at You Could Make That.  And now she has another fabulous giveaway for Spring!  Nan can make just about anything and you must follow her to be entered.  I have learned so much from her and will be making towels from a previous post for Christmas presents and this pillow (I sure hope I win...then I can just use this!)....  Anyway I would love for you to have a chance also.

   All you have to do is click the pillow and go on over to Nan, you must be a follower!!
We ended the day at the Celtic Women concert, let me tell you it was wonderful.  As we left the lad that played the bagpipes wished us a safe journey!
                                                "May God grant you always...A sunbeam to warm you, a moonbeam to charm you, a sheltering Angel so nothing can harm you. Laughter to cheer you. Faithful friends near you. And whenever you pray, Heaven to hear you."         Di

3 comments:

  1. This is wonderful! I love North Carolina. We lived in South Carolina for awhile and I always enjoyed going across the border to a little bit cooler weather. Such beauty there too! I hope you enjoy your new job! No doubt, they are enjoying your beautiful spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just fabulous! congrats on your new job and i am sending you constant prayers for pure happiness!!!! hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your new job and thanks for sharing these photos - it looks like a charming place !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di