Monday, February 6, 2012

Time to Paint

I had some great finds in the last month at the Goodwill, I thought I would take my Anne Sloan paint and refresh these old treasures.

The pieces were painted with blue
 and white next.  I then destressed (distressed)!  The time just melts away while I am playing!

I then waxed with clear followed by dark to give that aged look I love
I love saving this treasure, the hours of time spent to cross stich and those sweet blue birds reminding me of my parents.
This sweet clock is from the 60's, it has a place for a picture, I place vintage looking cardstock!

This vintage 30's frame is saved and I got a great vintage picture to boot!

Sharing these fun finds all $4 and under!!  I like rescuing these sweet vintage pieces. Di


    

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful finds and great restyle! Love the frame!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds!
    I really like the sampler clock redo. The hint of blue really looks nice.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh, I love the old frame.And the bread box!
    Thank you for linking up to the first "Cowgirl Up!" Linky Party!
    ♥linsey

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di