Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Vintage Finds

So What or Who is it?
Elegance, Class... definition of Style
Classy

                              Yes, that's right young women of the 50's. 
                        I found a 1955 Yearbook for an all girls school and snapped it up for $1. 
                       I will use it in my mixed media projects.
Of course, the lady of the 50's Audrey Hepburn defines beauty, elegance, and grace. She inspired young women for the ages.
I found this beautiful print and purse at a garage sale for $3!  I love Breakfast at Tiffany's.  I am going to frame this and hang it in my new office.
I think her strength, grace and spirit will inspire me.  Caio, Di
I am sharing with

                                                          

Fine Craft Guild

Ivy and Elephants


4 comments:

  1. Oh my! I love these great finds! That yearbook is awesome! What a conversation piece!
    Sherry's Bees Nest

    ReplyDelete
  2. what fabulous finds!!!! LOVE them!!! how is your new job going??? fill us in!
    hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Di!
    What fab finds! I still think Audrey is one of the great all time beauties! I also love to look at old yearbooks...It's.so much fun to see how people dressed! And I love reading the comments.
    I have to tell you that I would also love a clock makers bench. My Grandfather was also a clock maker. *winks* Vanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. These old photos are darling. Lovely to feature these somewhere...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di