Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Come on in I have a few thoughts to share...
 
Here let us open the door a little wider
Let me share some thoughts with you
 
You see, I care...I really care how people are treated.  My heart goes out to anyone who needs a shoulder to lean on and anyone who has a problem.  This week I had the chance to listen to some people that needed to share.  Funny thing is they helped me. 
                                                    
“Be present – it is the only moment that matters.” ~ Peaceful Warrior

When you open your heart and mind, it is a tiny mircle what change you can make - me


You cannot control what happens to you, but you can control your attitude toward what happens to you, and in that, you will be mastering change rather than allowing it to master you. ~ Sri Ram


“The more you take responsibility for your past and present, the more you are able to create the future you seek.” ~ Celestine Chua

So, I am hoping with these wise thoughts, I can encourage a small spark of change to grow and trust, to reach within and see how we can reach our potential.
Sharing with


 
 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful blog! And love this reflection.

    Thanks for sharing!

    ~Samantha
    http://www.thepeanutsgang.com/2012/03/gathered-thoughts-party.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di