Sunday, March 18, 2012

Cottage-Wishes St. Patricks Day in Asheville

IRELAND
THE EMERALD SHORES
I celebrated the day with my nieces and grandson.  My sister and Jay came into the city and we all set out for an adventure...

                                                          We doned our gear and set out
      Appalachian Soap company all Natural products started our Top of the Day with our Four Leaf Clover
                                                       How much is that doggie in the window
                                                         The one with the wagged tail
  Remember the movie "Christmas Story" the lamp the dad won, this was in the window at the Mellow Mushroom
                                         Oh my, did I really have to include this picture, oh yes I did!!
 My little niece talking her bit by the slice instead of in pieces!!  Such joy...that smile says it all!
 We had a washer like this...my mom used it when we lived in Germany
 We then went to Malaprops Bookstore and listened to an author, Sheila Ingle,  that writes Children's history books
 Across the street was a muscian playing the bagpipes, he played all day long...Amazing Grace got my heart!!
 At the end of the afternoon we parted ways
 We extend these flowers to you with this blessing
                                                     May the sun shine, all day long,

everything go right, and nothing wrong.

May those you love bring love back to you,

and may all the wishes you wish come true!


We are having our CornBeef and Cabbage Today with a family celebration!!
Hope the Leprechaunns treated you right.
Joining

....follow Host and Co-Hosts {pretty please}
....hop // network // have fun!

If you'd like to post this linky on your blog, grab the code below.
The more, the merrier! Wouldn't you agree? {yay!}

Thanks again to my ever so gracious co-hosts:
Emily @ 52 Mantels
Jamie @ C.R.A.F.T
The 4 J's @ The Letter 4



Let's get hopping!  Don't forget: link, follow -- then hop {smile}

2 comments:

  1. Hi from your newest follower I’m visiting from the Grow Your Blog Hop and I would love to have you come check me out. http://craftchickie.blogspot.com/

    Tisha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di