Monday, March 12, 2012

Cottage Wishes

CottageWishes are my found and altered items from out and about.
It is so much fun to find items in the field all dirty and in disaray!
I found a chair, poor thing could not be saved but I had lovely springs to make great holders!!

Nests for SPRING

 I found some beautiful mini mannequins and of course had to alter them...
Off to the Opera                                            This one has the key to her future


                                                                                      Service Items


And of yes equestrian items

Beautiful Wall Jewlry


Curtains, oh yes and how lovely they are

Come visit and see what wishes can show up in your cottage

CottageWishes and while you are at it come visit at my blog Cottage-Wishes, Di

Please visit Debra at Common Ground for a beautiful Marketplace full of goodies that have been linked up!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di