Wednesday, March 7, 2012

My office furnishings

I am fixing up my office at my new job and I am gathering supplies and ideas...So
I went out shopping and found this great chair for $25


or I found this chair for $25


And I found this great metal piece, do I use for candles or how about little plants?

                                           What about this cool wood piece from my junk stash?
                            I found some great frames for $3 each and painted them a Louis Blue in
                                           Anne Sloan paint, I wonder how I could incorporate them?
                              
 I walked by this in the Screen Door Antique mall and wondered what this would be...it is a stretcher made into a chaise lounge!!  Wouldn't that be a hoot in my medical office setting?
So I know you are waiting to see how my office looks but that will have to wait until I decide on the elements

I will need a plant stand but this one was a little pricey...I will keep looking for that element and I will need another chair.  I am hoping this weekend to find the right table and then will do a big room reveal next week.

I am so enjoying my new work place and the people I work with.  Such a pleasure to go to work and make a difference.
Di
Joining these lovely ladies



1 comment:

  1. When it comes to house furnishings, nothing better than a place like Dubai, which allows you to lay your hands on everything antique and unique! Dubai furnishings are suave, swanky, royal, majestic, and trendy. It gives you enough reasons to adorn your house in a traditional manner and give an all new makeover to your sanctuary of love.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di