Thursday, March 8, 2012

Offering some favorites

 
 
 



 Hi Sharing some of my favorite spots at the Screen Door and Tobacco Barn in Asheville, North Carolina
                                                           Loving this beautiful patina of white
                                                            Have a seat please and join me for a chat
                                                              I offer you my love of a fav new vendor

                                                             Don't you love this presentation?
                                                            She had the coolest doors
                                                                    I loved these bottles and buckets
                                            Now this stretcher is divine...my medical heart fell in love
                                                       Frances will be in Atlanta with her great pieces


It has been beautiful in the Carolina's and I will be working on some projects this weekend and I will share with you!!  Joining these lovely ladies....   Di and friends
 

Photobucket
vif187
Thursday Favorite Things

3 comments:

  1. The graphic pillows immediately grabbed my attention...I love the mix of simple yet strong design with a faded, homespun looking fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many lovelies! Hope to see you at the Thursday linky party this week. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining me at Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di