Friday, March 2, 2012

Supplies

What great finds I found this past week
I went to a great estate sale and the young lady was selling her grandparents stuff.  There was a box of painting supplies I needed.  I think I got every thing on my art list I was missing, some burnt umber paint, bushes, a frame, tools for my mixed media!!


At the antique mall in Black Mountain I found great out door plates and knobs.
Beautiful lace
This cremlin was a find at The Tobacco Barn last month and I used a small piece to create a wonderful shaw for one of my mini mannequins!




Another thing I did was use vintage lace and one of my stensils to create this design on one of my art projects!!
This weekend I will be creating fun projects with my recent finds and will share those with you next week in the mean time I am Sharing with:




Thursday Favorite Things vif187

Have a GREAT Weekend!!  Di

4 comments:

  1. More wonderful finds my friend!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your art finds.!!

    blessings and late happy WW =)

    barbara jean

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great finds - I have that exact same wood-graining tool, that is in your first picture. I've used it loads of times !

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT PICS:) I really like your blog..so much nice inspiration.
    I wish you a lovely week.

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
    (Sweden)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di