Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Basket




When I was little we got bunnies, ducks, big baskets and dressed in cremelins, wore hats and gloves and pattened leather shoes. My mom pin curled my hair and I went to church on Sunday.
 
                         My mixed media project was from a picture from my childhood, I added my elements of Beautiful lace with stiff cremelin.                                                
 




                    Now I still want my Easter basket but filled with treasures from the antique market!


 
  

 Vintage Door knobs and cabinet knobs as eggs; Porcelain angels as candy and a quilt rabbit as a Chocolate Rabbit...Oh how my tastes have changed
                                                                  This is candy to me!

Vintage Sweetgrass basket, lace and goodies

The cross symbolizes our faith of how Christ scarificed for us


 

I hope you have a wonderful Easter, Rejoice...Di
                                              Joining these lovely blogs:



Miscellany Monday @
lowercase letters 
Photobucket






Dear Lillie's Easter Link Party

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di