Thursday, April 5, 2012

The Best of Friends

                                                     Do you have a group of Best of Friends?
                                                                                  I do...I am so excited to co-host Katherine's blog hop
                                              Katherine from Katherine's Corner has encouraged me from the get go.                     Forever friends last forever and are there for you.  I have met several forever friends thru  my blogging adventures.  I encourage you to visit and encourage others as you grow
                                                              My grandboys are forever friends
                                                        This is a mixed media drawing I did of them, they are forever playing and planning their next adventures
                                              I have room in my Easter Basket for lots of goodies
                                                           The promise of a bloom
                                                              The everlasting of a star
 The hand of a child
                The letting go of your worries for the promise of tommorrow

I hope you have a friend and will make new friends by visiting the blogs below

Thursdays Favorite Things Hop is where you can link your favorite post to share with old and new followers, or write a post about your favorite things!
Here are the rules, yes there are rules. But just a few:
You must follow Katherines Corner.
Through Email, Linky Followers, Google Plus, or RSS and my blog ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­Cottage Wishes.
If you’re a new follower, please let us know before you start hopping.
 Leave a comment when you follow so we all know you stopped by.
No adult content blogs.Blogs only please.
Follow as many other blogs in the list as you can.
Just click and go.Leave a sincere comment or message on each of the blogs you visit so they know you stopped by.
Now hop on and share your favorites. If you’d like to post this blog hop on your page please just grab the linky code. Or if you would like to be a co-host please contact Katherine *participants who link up will be sent weekly reminders of this wonderful hop

<script src="http://www.linkytools.com/thumbnail_linky_include.aspx?id=139200" type="text/javascript"></script>

Di

7 comments:

  1. What a sweet post! Katie is such a great blog-friend...she seems to really care about women she has met here and never laid eyes on. She is very special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Di, Thank you for your bloggy friendship and this lovely post. I am so happy to have you as my co host today xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative post ~ love all your creations ~ friends are very special ~ glad to meet you ~ enjoy ~thanks, namaste, ^_^ linked w/Katherine's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your co host post. I love your favorite things and your topic. Friends! I just feel great saying it. I am visiting from Katherine's Corner Blog Hop (of course) and I so agree with Pam @ over50feeling40, Katherine is very supportive and seems to really care about everyone.

    Evelyn @
    http://myturn-evelyn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm visiting from the blog hop. Happy to be a new Linky Follower. Thanks for hosting!

    Sharon @ mrs. hines class

    ReplyDelete
  6. very arty!

    thank you for your contribution to our linky party at http://www.finecraftguild.com/party/

    happy easter

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di