Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Goodies

Oh my goodness!!  When I received my swap flea bag from my swap partner Rebecca from Rebecca Rose Designs I squealed with joy.

The fabulous told me we had similar tastes....let me tell you I swooned with delight
Bling, lace, cross body style and oh yes antique hemp
It's divine, thank you Rebecca for your beautiful creation...I love it
I wore it with my jeans and cool coat...I will have to include a picture next time
You must go to her blog...love
Now next package...
                                                         my package from Drucilla Petitbones came, loaded with goodies
                             She lives on a small farm with a spinner's flock of Shetland sheep and angora rabbits who provide inspiration and sometimes fiber.  She sent these Beautiful nests with felted eggs



                         You must see her Etsy Shop


                                                         Wait to see what I make with these...and yes she sent random feathers and a few are polka dots, I swear!!



Sharing with these great friends, Di

White Wednesday at Faded Charm

What's It Wednesday at Ivy & Elephants

Wow Us Wednesday at Savvy Southern Style

Favorite Things Thursday at Katherine's Corner

Creative Things Thursday at The Vintage Farmhouse

Transformation Thursday at The Shabby Creek Cottage

Feathered Nest Friday at The French Country Cottage

Farmhouse Friday at LaurieAnna's Vintage Home

Vintage Inspiration Friday at Common Ground

Show & Tell Friday at My Romantic Home

11 comments:

  1. thanks for featuring me in this beautiful post!!! you photographed the batts so nicely!! and those spotted feathers are from guineas!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diane, I am so glad you liked your tote. See what I mean about our tastes. I love my tote and used it last weekend and broke it in. And that nest you got made with the wool is to die for! So glad I got to meet you! I will stop by again soon. Becs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that bag is a work of art. So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Such gifts and all sooooo creative ~ love your blog header ~ awesome ~thanks, namaste, ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a cute little purse. You have lots of great stuff here!

    Linking from Katherine's Corner.

    xo,
    Ricki Jill

    ReplyDelete
  6. By the way...I like your header. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The aqua rosette is so, so cute. I'm blog hopping on Katherine's blog hop today. I'm a new Linky follower. Come visit me sometime when you have a minute. I wish I could serve virtual tea!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  8. How wonderful. I love the idea of a swap. So fun! thank you for linking up to the Thursday hop. Sorry I'm behind in saying thank you. My recent post will explain my delay.Hope to see you again this Thursday. xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Charming treasures~ thanks for linking up at Feathered Nest Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! You received some beautiful things! I've never done a swap but it looks like fun! LOVE the handbag!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Di~ I was reading your above post and saw the picture of your adorable shopping buddy! I know those are special times for both of you. Then, the beautiful rose caught my eye as did all the other luscious goodies on this post! What fun!
    Thank you for visiting my place.
    xo
    Holly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di