Friday, April 20, 2012

Great Friends

Don't you just love your blogger friends Rosemary @ VillabarnesPhotobucket must have the most amazing garage...she keeps pulling out items and doing the most amazing groupings.  She also has tutorials on her blog that will walk you thru your own creations.


I decided to use up my Anne Sloan paint and started painting some cabinet doors for signs. I found some beautiful cabin cabinent doors at the vintage store and thought I would try my hand at signs.

I love this saying
 Time seems to rush by somedays but we should always set aside sometime to DREAM
Dreams are filled with memories and moments of your days
 I dream of beautiful victorian days
Remember the SEEDS you plant today
 Will bring fields of inspiration tomorrow
And your ray of SUNSHINE

 
Is just a hop, skip and jump away!!  This little guy is my shopping buddy, we get up and go on Saturdays, he got all dressed up for me and made sure to bring his money.




These are his finds for the day.  I think he did quite well.  Of course the lady that sold us the glass skull told him we would have to fill it up with colored water, good thing we had food coloring in the refig!  We had a great time and ended our day with pizza at The Mellow Mushroom Downtown.  A beautiful day.
Can't wait to share what I found that day!
Di
 
Sharing with these great friends, Di

White Wednesday at Faded Charm

What's It Wednesday at Ivy & Elephants

Wow Us Wednesday at Savvy Southern Style

Favorite Things Thursday at Katherine's Corner

Creative Things Thursday at The Vintage Farmhouse

Transformation Thursday at The Shabby Creek Cottage

Feathered Nest Friday at The French Country Cottage

Farmhouse Friday at LaurieAnna's Vintage Home

Vintage Inspiration Friday at Common Ground

Show & Tell Friday at My Romantic Hom








" />
 

3 comments:

  1. Aw...your little shopping buddy is so cute! At first I thought those were things YOU picked out and I was scratching my head...haha
    ♥Linsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think his alligator is pretty neat!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet post. Love your shopping pal, what a cutie pie. That skull made me giggle. Hugs and thank you for joining in the fun at the Thursday Favorite Things hop xo P.S. thank you for sharing the hop with your readers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di