Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Birthday and Happy Easter

A Birthday and Easter Rejoicing

Let Go and Let God has been my mantra this past year, He has given me strength when I had none, hope when times were bleak, unbelievable joy in life and knowledge of life everlasting.

He Has Risen, Rejoice

A Birthday celebration for my dear hubby, we had his favorties... Potatoe Salad, Ham, Tomatoe Pie, Southern Green Beans



The dish is one from our first year of marriageMy mom's recipie

Heriloom Tomatoes for Tomatoe Pie layered in a homemade pie shell

Sprinkled with Italian Dressing Mix

Topped with Gouda and Cheeder cheese and bake for 30 minutes, YUM
                                                     



I pray your day was filled with joy and peace,
Happy Easter

                                                                       Love, Di






Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special

1 comment:

  1. Happy Easter. He is risen, indeed. Happy Birthday to hubby. The food looks delish.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di