Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A New Start

I so pleased with my booth at Flatcreek Pickers.  Hubby helped me set up on Friday and little grandson helped me fluff on Saturday.  Thank goodness for Sunday, a day of rest, restoration and renewal.
                                   One of the co-owners put this floral arrangement together, amazing!
                              My Booth!!  The table has a mechanism that pops it out 6 feet.




                                                         One of the owners booth a great collection of toys




                                    So, I am grateful to Marnie and her boys for helping us set up and the encouragement to give this a go!!  And of course, my sweet hubby and family for helping me gather all my stuff and helping to set up the booth.
                                                                    Hope your week is great.  Di











 

4 comments:

  1. Good luck , hope you have loads of fun...Your newest follower...Stop by for a visit sometime...Blessings Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your booth looks like a wonderful place to shop. I hope you are very successful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a great spot and a great place to shop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your booth looks charming and inviting. Looks like fun venue! Thanks for sharing! ~Lorraine ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di