Thursday, April 5, 2012

A Winner and a Package

  It has been a busy week, coordinating my flea bag in a swap, co-hosting at Katherine's Corner, announcing a winner and opening up my booth at the store Flat Creek Pickers here in Asheville off Merrimon!  Put that on a full work week and I have been a busy bee.
For my Flea Bag Swap I kept it Simple with a Simplicity WrapAdded a ribbion of Strawberries

Unwrapped here it is a flea bag for all my friends treasures, she loves Burlap as much as I do!  This is from an old feed sack.

A handmade quit and bambo flower and jewel

Do you know how hard it was to give away?  Of course, I left out my treasures...they are sitting on my chair where I took the pictures...so she will have a treat for next week. Rebecca from Rebecca Rose Designs sent me an email and it sounds like our tastes are similar...I can't wait to see it.  Thank you Marsha from Tattered Chick for organizing this swap!



 I also used vintage fabric to line it with and it does reverse for a different look
!With Easter coming I wanted to Share my winner news of the My Memories Software winner  Karen at Bargain-ista.com.  Congrats Karen!
As a special for you that didn't win but would like to have a $10 discount off the purchase of the My Memories Suite Scrapbook software and a $10 coupon for the MyMemories.com store - $20 value!)  please go to MyMemories.com store and enter this code:  STMMMS89695.


                                                         So sit back and relax and we wish you a happy weekend
                                                  And hope you enjoy this beautiful season
                                                          Love, Di



White Wednesday at Faded Charm

What's It Wednesday at Ivy & Elephants

Wow Us Wednesday at Savvy Southern Style

Favorite Things Thursday at Katherine's Corner

Creative Things Thursday at The Vintage Farmhouse

Transformation Thursday at The Shabby Creek Cottage

Feathered Nest Friday at The French Country Cottage

Farmhouse Friday at LaurieAnna's Vintage Home

Vintage Inspiration Friday at Common Ground

Show & Tell Friday at My Romantic Home

11 comments:

  1. Im a new follower from Favorite Things Thursday at Katherines Corner! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coming to you from Katherine's. That bag is really cute! And, Congratulations to Karen for winning the scrapbooking software.
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love your blog. I'm following you on GFC and Linky Followers from Katherine's Blog hop. Hope you'll stop by for a visit and do the same.

    Http://mommieagain.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a new follower via Katerine's Corner - hope you can come by for a visit!
    Thanks for co-hosting and have a blessed Easter!
    Hugs -
    Carol @arewethereyet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I'm a new follower too visiting from Katherines Corner. I really like your bags. I also love your attention to detail. That makes a bag so special when you're using it, to open it and see that care in design. I enjoyed visiting. Have a great day. :D

    Sherlinda
    www.DrinkYourGreensandMinerals.com
    www.botanical-balance.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that Burlap bag! so cute!

    I'm also your newest linky follower and I'm joining the blog hop :) Thanks for hosting! love it!

    ~Lisha

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your bag and I am sure the recipient will as well ( lucky girl that she will be )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling bag!
    I love the lace and fabric flower.
    Visiting via Feathered Nest Friday.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Happy Easter!
    Elizabeth
    The Porcelain Rose
    http://theporcelainrose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stopping by from Katherine's Hop! Congrats on co-hosting
    VERY CUTE bag!
    Wishing you a very Happy Easter!
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely bag!! It's simple and cute!!! Hope you had a lovely Easter:):)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely little bag would be just the right size for my books.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di