Sunday, May 20, 2012

Girly Finds

Sometimes I need a little fix of something girly



                                                  I purchased these from my favorite shop the Pink House, sewing drawers from a victorian sewing machine I fantasize.  I am going to fill them with bobbins and lace.


                                                                               


    My Saturday finds also included a milk glass lamp, white pillow cases, silver brush,  and fabric


 I just love fabrics and any time I see cream, white, blue, and yellow it comes home with me!
I am not sure how I will use this French Grain Sack but for now it looks great on my table. 



I also found an assortment of books that I going to make some beautiful journals out of

My favortie finds where the white iron basket and the French grain sack.  I also found this great French conversion wheel!

 

                                So until the next time I hope your week is filled with girly, frilly dreams

                                                                             DI






Sharing with these great friends, Di
Angie at Knick of Time
White Wednesday at Faded Charm

What's It Wednesday at Ivy & Elephants

Wow Us Wednesday at Savvy Southern Style

Favorite Things Thursday at Katherine's Corner

Creative Things Thursday at The Vintage Farmhouse

Transformation Thursday at The Shabby Creek Cottage

Feathered Nest Friday at The French Country Cottage

Farmhouse Friday at LaurieAnna's Vintage Home

Vintage Inspiration Friday at Common Ground

Show & Tell Friday at My Romantic Home


6 comments:

  1. These are some really neat finds! I think I really like the french grain sack too. I want to see how you make journals out of those books. Thanks so much for linking this up to Rustic Restorations Weekend and for becoming a follower. I am now your newest follower:) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those drawers! i've never seen any with faces on them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful finds!
    luving the creative imagination :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I'm a new GFC follower from a blog hop. I would love if you came on over and followed me back at http://iheartpears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di