Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Great News



 I've been waiting for you and dreaming of holding you
 Your cousin and brother are waiting for you to come and play
 And Mommy is making sure you are growing strong
 Your girl cousins can't wait to see you
 Take your time and grow strong my little one, so you can climb the stairs with your brother and MIMI

WE found out today my daughter is having a baby boy....due end of September

                                                               Needless to say we are very very happy
                                                                I can't wait to create art work for this cute little one, the hands are from my oldest grandson and this picture are the two grandsons walking down the stairs.
Joining
FineCraft Guild




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di