Thursday, May 10, 2012

Some days are filled with rain and turmoil, some days filled with sunshine and peace.  We have been busy moving our daughter and family into their new place.  And now we are looking for a new place, our landlord is coming back home!  I love our cottage and now I need to find one just as sweet, what a challenge. 

With Mother's Day coming up I have som great ideas for my family to do for me!!

                                                                  Flowers
A Breakfast created just for me?Breakfast in Bed?
Breakfast on the patio...or

                                                          A brunch would be nice.... maybe we could go shopping a bit

                                                      
                                                             How about a glass of wine outside after shopping?
                                                              And then a cozy dinner for two


                                                        

Oh yes, a perfect day!  I hope your mothers day is filled with sunshine and joy.  And oh, I saw the perfect house for us to rent, keep your thoughts tuned into us getting this place.  As I walked through I could place my furniture.  Sigh...I could look out the kitchen window into a beautiful yard and I saw a baby fox!!  Hopefully it is a sign.  I hope to show picture of great spaces...fingers crossed we are picked,
DI
Joining some favorite people

White Wednesday at Faded Charm

What's It Wednesday at Ivy & Elephants

Wow Us Wednesday at Savvy Southern Style

Favorite Things Thursday at Katherine's Corner

Creative Things Thursday at The Vintage Farmhouse

Transformation Thursday at The Shabby Creek Cottage

Feathered Nest Friday at The French Country Cottage

Farmhouse Friday at LaurieAnna's Vintage Home

Vintage Inspiration Friday at Common Ground

Show & Tell Friday at My Romantic Home

6 comments:

  1. Just one of those lovely ideas would be nice for me!!
    I'm sure you will get your wish for a new home. Things happen for a reason! Can't wait for pictures.
    Hope you enjoy your Mothers Day~xoxo~SueBee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great ideas! Love each of them, but I think my favorite would be that stunning wreath! Gorgeous! Have a Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Di, I'm loving your blog and am now your newest follower on Linky. Hope you visit and follow, too. Good luck locating your new home. Happy Mothers' Day! Helen of Helen's Decor

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi...I'm a new follower (on GFC) from Thursday Favorites. What a lovely blog you have. I'm really looking forward to reading more posts. While all of the Mother's Day ideas sound great, I think my favorite thing would be shopping with a relaxing glass of wine outdoors afterwards...my kind of afternoon.

    I'd love to have you stop by my place when you get the chance. Here's hoping you have that perfect Mother's Day! :)

    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely ideas for Mothers day. Wishing you great success in finding your new place.Thank you for your bloggy friendship and for joining in the hop. P.S. I posted a new giveaway today xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. So lovely~ Thank you for sharing at Feathered Nest Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di