Sunday, May 27, 2012

Weekend Fun

Since the hubby had to work this weekend I shopped around.  I discovered this great booth at The Screen Door....Hackett Designs
Her work is so great

                                                                  Great designs

                                                                  Loving the Typewritter
                                                             These are my favorites
                                                                  And bird houses oh my
                                                    I then went to The Tabacco Barn
Oh my, I love this

What a cool coffee table

                                                         Oh yes these chairs
Be still my heart, this French sofa is the Bomb

So what did I buy
Well
Can you say Oui Oui


Rare McCoyEnid Collins of Texas, love the 60's



No they are not mushrooms they are Curtain tie backs

Always have to get a touch of ironstone!!  Isn't that the greatest handle?
Tomorrow I get to spend the day with my grandson, Yay
Have a wonderful Memorial Day
Di
Sharing with these great friends, Di
Angie at Knick of Time
White Wednesday at Faded Charm

What's It Wednesday at Ivy & Elephants

Wow Us Wednesday at Savvy Southern Style

Favorite Things Thursday at Katherine's Corner

Creative Things Thursday at The Vintage Farmhouse

Transformation Thursday at The Shabby Creek Cottage

Feathered Nest Friday at The French Country Cottage

Farmhouse Friday at LaurieAnna's Vintage Home

Vintage Inspiration Friday at Common Ground

Show & Tell Friday at My Romantic Home

5 comments:

  1. What a great place Di! Looks like I could spend a lot time there!!
    Congratulations on your new grandbaby coming soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! Just became a follower! I am a new blogger and hope you will come visit me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an excellent find ~ lots of goodies ~ thanks, ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore vintage,antique items, and repurposed. You fit all my wishes with your blog. Thanks so much for the great visuals. Come join my blog when you can. www.southernmadeintheshade.blogspot.com. I follow you as Kathy B :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di