Sunday, June 17, 2012

4 U, Happy Father's Day

4 u on Father's Day
                                               I've had strong men in my life, in the 50's my Dad, who loved sports and always told me how proud of me he was.

That's him in the middle

In the 70's I married this sweet man

My life is filled with joy


FlowersPeace

 Beauty



Lots of precious moments

And great times

Here's to my sweet husband, brother and son's in law, thank you for being the special, strong men you are.

You are awesome dad's and role models.
DI

1 comment:

  1. How very lucky you are to have such men in your life.... not all of us are as fortunate. I think thats why Chocolate was invented lol
    big hugs~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di