Friday, June 29, 2012

I have been house hunting all over Asheville, East, West, North and South.  We found a beautiful little cottage setting and were not accepted.  It broke my heart.  I could picture myself there gardening and playing with my grandkids.  My Cottage Wishes were not to be.  So my search continues...






A sweet place that has charm



 A place where flowers, herbs and vegtables can grow

A setting that fosters creativity

 What about a farmhouse?


I love the cottage we are in now, flagstone terrace and walls, sunroom and plenty of views


But the search continues
 for a place to hang our hats at the end of the day
 A place to nuture our souls
 A place to call home
 I am happy where my family and friends are near me, so my search will continue North, East, South or West.   DI


Homespun Happenings
Cottage Garden Party
vif187 Fine Craft Guild

2 comments:

  1. oh - it looks lovely to me! i know what it is like to try to find the perfect place to call home! i am wishing you find something that brings you happiness daily! thanks so much for linking up to Fishtail Cottage's Garden party this week! xoxo, tracie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks lovely too! We are going to be visiting family in Brevard, not too far from Asheville, soon. Thank you so much for linking this up to Rustic Restorations Weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di