Wednesday, June 27, 2012

I have found some great finds this month.  Being a Florida girl I had to have this Juicer, the shabbiness of it made me very happy!  My most important tip be open and have fun when looking.  The best times for me to look are Saturday morning garage sales.  I try to scope out the afternoon before on my way back home from work.  We have some beautiful neighborhoods and I get to see where I might like to live and meet wonderful people.



 Then this sweet pitcher, Pottery straight from North Carolina....signed on the bottom

 I was not sure what this great casserole pan is for but mustard yellow is one of my colors



 And to shake things up (I know a little corny but just saying)...
 My recent wood find ready for some Anne Sloane Paint, a cute tiered lazy susan
 Of course these 50's/60's curtain tie backs scream "shabby chic" to me, they are very retro
 They look like mushrooms growing out of the table.

One of my favorites was this stoneware platter for$8, I love the patina on it.


One of my favorites are these 2 picture.  They are in the best wooden old rustic frames and seem to be etched on balsa wood.  I got these from an estate sale of an elderly man who was the artist.

I hope to get out in this beautiful weather this weekend.  We have been looking for a new place to live.  The lady we are renting from is moving back and I don't know why, but she would like to live in her house!  So the quest all over Asheville has been in place.  We have looked at some great places but they are snapped up before we can get them!  I am a lot weary but know I am being guided from above.  I really try not to be to obsessive but morning and night hit the computer looking!!  Keep me in your prayers, Di
                                                               Sharing with these lovely people.

Home Stories A2Z White Wednesday at Faded Charm 

What's It Wednesday at Ivy & Elephants 

Wow Us Wednesday at Savvy Southern Style  

Favorite Things Thursday at Katherine's Corner 

Creative Things Thursday at The Vintage Farmhouse  

Feathered Nest Friday at The French Country Cottage  

Farmhouse Friday at LaurieAnna's Vintage Home 

Vintage Inspiration Friday at Common Ground 

Show & Tell Friday at My Romantic Home

2 comments:

  1. Hi Di, found your post through Ivy & Elephants. Love all you've found on your hunts. I'm a hunter too. Amazing how many cool, never-before-things everyone seems to find. That juicer is exceptional. I'm your newest follower. I hope you'll stop over and see me at Quirky Vistas.
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like all your yard sale finds . I like the juicer , haven't seen one like that for years
    I found you on Ivy & Elephants one of my favorite blogs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di