Sunday, June 3, 2012

Linen and Fabric Finds



It was linen finds this week...at The Tabacco Barn I found these great valances, true 50's retro for $24


                                                            A beautiful linen runner $11, very Art Deco
                                                              It looks beautiful in my dining room
  I found a great deal on fabric at the Goodwill
                                              

                                              All this fabric, 2 sets of placemats, 2 jean skirts, 3 shirts, a scale, ironston Tureen, Wood book, Star Wars book for my grandson...$68...wow
I love a great deal and love sharing with these friends, Di

freckled laundry 

SouthernHospThriftyTreasures copy_thumb

1 comment:

  1. wonderful treasures. I really like the table runner! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di