Friday, June 15, 2012

Teddy Time

It's Teddy's Birthday, Teddy is seven and we are going to celebrate with Teddy Time.  That's how my Saturday started when my grandson announced his arrival.
 He said we should have a party outside, so we gathered up our supplies to have a tea party
First, the Tea Pot, Do I pick the old Ironstone

 The Cute Hotel Silver
Or the Oriental set?
Next we got the honey that one of the coworkers gave me from his bees, a sweet spoon to dip and stir




I made some toast and jelly (Strawberry/Rhubbarb from another coworkers mom).So Now the table is set and it is time to enjoy our celebration
Rowan ate all the toast and put a straw in his tea!


 Oh, what a fun time we had this morning, join us in the yard as we sip our tea...






I hope your week is filled with sunshine!
Much love, Di
Joining these sweet friends
Angie at Knick of Time
White Wednesday at Faded Charm

What's It Wednesday at Ivy & Elephants

Wow Us Wednesday at Savvy Southern Style

Favorite Things Thursday at Katherine's Corner

Creative Things Thursday at The Vintage Farmhouse

Transformation Thursday at The Shabby Creek Cottage

Feathered Nest Friday at The French Country Cottage

Farmhouse Friday at LaurieAnna's Vintage Home

Vintage Inspiration Friday at Common Ground

Show & Tell Friday at My Romantic Home


5 comments:

  1. That's what Gramma's are for!!! Can't wait for my time....
    Enjoy your weekend my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting... I really like it... Thank you so much...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how much sweeter everything is with the grand babies! Love that gorgeous old ironstone tea pot. Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing with us at Ivy and Elephants.
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  4. How special for your grandson!! Love your collection of teapots!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena
    2012 Artists Series

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so fortunate to have a grandson who not only enjoys tea parties -- but prompts such a wonderful event! Looks like you had a delicious time.

    Visiting from What's It Wednesday.
    Debra

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di