Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Blue, White, Beach and Shells
I am joining a lovely lady and displaying


Colors I Love

White, Cream, Blue and Red; 
It's Blog Hop Party)  
1) Create a post announcing the Blog Hop!
2)  Add the party graphic (above)
3)  Add this code to the bottom of your post (in html mode):
<script src="http://www.linkytools.com/thumbnail_linky_include.aspx?id=151494" type="text/javascript"></script>
4)  Follow the host of the party - Angie @ Knick of Time & (add your blog name w/link here)
5)  Visit lots of people, follow new blogs & make new friends!

Red and White

Blue and White with a kiss of yellow

Shades of Blue

Louis Blue and Olde White Anne Sloan Paint

My Bedroom in my old house

My wall color

Do I need to say more?
So now I have to recreate my colors for a new home.  I say home because we have been living in a cute cottage but not my home.  I am waiting to have the seller approve our bid...on pins and needles...
Karen at Graphic Fairy has some great giveaways: Enter to win a $1,000 Visa Gift Card from Sherwin Williams :  watch the Chip It! video, if you haven't already, and drag the Chip It! button below to your bookmarks bar so you can create some gorgeous palettes of your own!
Chip It!
So, I play with Chip It!

I am off to await my new house dreams.....  Di

1 comment:

  1. It's nice to see you co hosting, too! I love everything about the beach and I've enjoyed your post!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di